Marina Design Associates
We at Marina Design Associates have more than 30 years experience in marina design and over 65 years combined in the marine industry specializing in marina management and operations. We have participated in over 400 marina projects and have been liaisons with engineers, land planners, environmental scientists, and consultants. Marina Design Associates has the experience you need for your marina project.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Site Assessments: Evaluate site and report to clients on viability of chosen site for proposed development.
- Concept Designs: Detail designs of marina and marina facilities.
- Private, residential berths and waterfront access.
- Boat handling and storage systems.
- Marina utility recommendations (electrical, plumbing, and fire suppression systems).
- Land area requirements and layout.
- Containment and disposal of marina and boatyard waste products.
- Serve as interface between developers and marina construction professionals, such as engineers, environmental scientists, and consultants to determine best layouts of attenuators, breakwaters, and debris deflectors.
- Design Review: Review of designs by others including commercial marina layouts, marina facilities, dry storage staging, residential berths, and waterfront access.
- Presentation Packages: Preparation of a professional package for presentation of project to banks, potential investors, business partners, etc. Presentation packages might include: aerials, aerial overlays, marina and marina facility layouts, utility recommendations (electrical, plumbing, and fire suppression systems), pump out locations, fuel dispensers and fuel tank locations, typical profiles, and optional 3D views and isometrics.
- Permit Ready Details: Work with engineers, environmental consultants / scientists and other professionals in order to provide client with detail drawings necessary to obtain permits through regulatory agencies.